Wednesday, May 8, 2013

another late night post.

Assalamualaikum.

its 2.28am as stated on my clock. i am sitting on my chair, facing my laptop, with a bottle of plain water on my right side, also a black nigga cat on my bed, snoring hard like an old man. i was trying hard to fall asleep, but the eyes of mine don't cooperate well with my mind. its blinked, blinked and keep blinking. cuddling to myself under the blanket, to the right, to the left, i can't easily fall asleep just like yesterday and the day before. while mijie, i am positive he is breathing hard in his boxer, dreaming big about coming back home coming holiday as he can't wait to be home. my mind working hard, reflecting everything on what happened today. i fight a bit with mijie. yes, its my mistake. i was wrong for being thoughtless. i did hurt him. and, i know i just disappointed him. it was unintentional mistake. i am truly sorry for that. then, he forgive. i glad that he being so understanding. i just don't want to lose him. i love him. really love him. he promised me to be my side always.

have u ever listened to What are words by Chris Medina?
i was touch by the song. Mijie asked me to immerse myself in the song as its speak his feeling.


Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name
You'll see
How every single promise I'll keep
'Cause what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave
When you need me most?

mijie never leave me. no matter how ugly i get, how mess i look, how bad i am, he just stay. giving his warm arms to let me in. i may not be pretty, but he never stop complimented me, everyday and he makes the prettiest person in the world. i cried till the mascara smeared up my eyes, he still kiss me on my forehead and tell me he loves me and he promised me, he won't leave me. no matter what happen, he promised me for one day he gonna marry me. i couldn't asked for me. its enough for me. i am happy to be by his side. have no doubt in me sayang, for me to love u more than anything. have no doubt that you are my very best man, and i don't anyone else from u. i want u. JUST YOU.
i love u so much.
i hope u gonna dream of me wearing our wedding gown by now.
i hope u smile in your sleep.
i hope u wake up tomorrow with big heart.
i hope u know, i am forever in love with u.

MOHD TERMIZI JAMAIN, I CAN'T TO BE FULLY YOURS.
Marry me, ASAP :)

GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART.

0 9 mendoakan cik mawar selim:

Post a Comment