Sunday, October 7, 2012

pictures of yesterday.

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera and Happy Sunday.

Sunday? yay! its Sunday. but, wait! Tomorrow is Monday. urghhhh. i always hated Monday. like Garfield. :D

Browsing through my facebook, I laughed on myself re-read my old statuses, re-viewing pictures of me. I am such a complicated person isn't it? My mood swing whenever, wherever I want. Sometime, when I am happy, I am so damn happy. Like Marilyn Moore back to breath again (errk??). but, when I am sad, world turn upside down. As in pictures, one thing I do realize, my size. Am I a balloon? Sometime, I look BIG like Big Momma, sometime i feel 'kurus' like Paris Hilton. ecececece. my weight still haven't reach its stable and ideal point. sometime, it reach 60kg wooo. sometime, it 55kg awwwww! i hate talking about MY weight fyi.

back to my not so big title. pictures of yesterday. since I didn't update much in this small blog this one year, I feel like wanna do a short update of yesterday, yesterday and yesterday. not in words, but in pictures with little captions. ceyyy, I hope these can help me remember what had happened in my life when i browse through my blog in future. u know, memories can be fade but its will be remembered again when we had something that will ring the bell. aiseh. ayat belum mcm power. phewww! now, lets begin the story.

1
/
\
2
/
\
3
\
/

at Stampark for our PJ project. but, look like we are more having fun than performing duty as the organizer.  :D

hats off! while waiting for the athletes, we played on our own. during our IPG's sport day. me as the head of judges :D


playing around with masks. can u tell which one is me? where was this ahh. Boulevard? forget ehh. 

at Stampark too. my 5 and half years girls. 

after busiest day ever, we spent a night on dinner together. this call, the tinggi Karasian :)  i am the shortest tapi :D

me as the teacher. i miss them much. *shed tears*
recently, during our 4th Annual Dinner. i am not into the theme. taik cicak! memeyy ah.

this picture that we have chosen for the competition. taken by Qastury Pictures. wanna his contact number, beep me :)

 i think this is enough for now. this running nose is killing me, silently. do enjoy reading my blog. my dusty and poor blog. thanks for reading. before u leave, sedekahkan al-Fatihah untuk saya ya. Assalamualaikum.


love, monster29. 

6 comments:

  1. update lagi.. ktk yg avatar ya nak?hehe
    btw, kmk xda jalan2..sikpat crik ktk mpun tribal bag..huhu..mianhe :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha. u got me! xpa, tggu ktk jalan2 :) mun tertemu, pdh jak lak k :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you.. and yeah, im keeping my way through updating my entries. hoping i will not be 'missing' anymore. pray hard ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late response. i am quite busy. i couldn't put myself on air, as my broadband is doing shit now. but, i keep on reading urs. keep updating :)

      Delete