Monday, May 23, 2011

I WANT THIS ♥ I WANT THIS ♥

i really adore these things.
i am a sneakers hunter.
these sneaker caught my heart.
i want them.
i'm making effort to get them.
insyaallah. 


Women's Supra TK Society Black Green

Women's Supra TK Society Black Green


Women's Supra Vaider White Black Red
Women's Supra Vaider White Black Red
FYI ! I ADORE THIS. 

Nike Gladiator Sandals Red


This too.. ♥
Women Nike Gladiator Sandals Black/Red

I REALLY WANT THEM! ♥♥♥♥♥

Modern Bold Curve Skinny Jeans - Sea Glass - Levi's - levi.com

i love the colour. i got one now. Yogi's. but then, i want this too

 
I REALLY WANT THEM.
I'M WORKING HARD TO GET THEM.
I'M A BRANDED'S MONSTER.
I REALLY DO.
I'M THE ONE WHO LOOK FOR BRANDS.
ADMIT THAT.
IT'S KEPUASAN KENDIRI WAT! 
BUT THEN, IF I FOUND CHEAP THINGS BUT YET ADORABLE,
I WILL GRAB THEM TOO.
SO, DON'T POINT UR FINGERS AT ME SAYING BOROS, BRANDED!
TIS IS ME. I WONT BE OTHERS.
I LOVE BRANDED THINGS.
SO, DON'T BLAME.
TIS IS ME!

LOTSOFLOVE, AYU.♥

2 comments:

  1. i love tat skinny levi's..i got 1. tapi sik branded. jenama butik at ipoh parade jak. murah jew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nahhh..grab for me one syg! *watery eyes*

    ReplyDelete